Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Friday the 13th!
I absolutely love Friday the 13th. I was actually excited that Aurora was born on the 13th. And I figured out the day that it would fall on Friday, shortly after she was born. Well the time has come. Aurora is having her first Friday the 13th birthday this year and her next will come when she is 10. I used to have Friday the 13th birthday parties and we would try to stay up until 6AM on the 14th, my official birthday time. I don't think we were ever successful. I am not sure if Aurora will hold the same Friday the 13th enthusiasm or not, but a girl can hope. At the very least she can freak a few people out with her "unlucky" birthday number. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment