Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Monday, August 23, 2010
I pulled the plug..
on Preschool. Ever since my dream I had, everything just seemed to fall in place for homeschool. I found a great looking free curriculum online and am building off of it to tailor it to Aurora. I ordered some books from Amazon and in the next few weeks I am going to get my lesson plans together. Don't worry, it is all based around fun. Yes, she will do worksheets, but I am planning on a hands on approach. Science projects, art projects, and all that little kid fun stuff. I figured this is a free year. I get my feet wet and see if it is something I think would benefit the family and Aurora. Either way she will be more than ready for Kindergarten next fall. I will be starting the day after Labor day and go from there. Aurora is excited that she gets to go to IKEA and pick out a little kid's table and chairs. We are going to take one day at a time and see where the road leads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment