Princess Aurora turned 4 this month. She started her Birthday off at Red Robin where she was sung to and given a free sundae. Now she thinks that happens every time she goes there. Russ and I took her to the Beach where we enjoyed a very fun filled day and very beautiful weather. She got the cake she has been asking for. I think it is safe to say that Aurora had a wonderful 4th Birthday.
Aurora- You were our first born. We found out that I was pregnant with you on our 1st wedding anniversary. It was a very exciting time. We were also scared to death. You were born in the wee morning hours and surprised the nurses and the doctors. You definitely made an entrance, one that mommy and daddy will never forget. You were a good baby, and from day 1 you were strong willed. You know what you want and you don't stop until you get it. You are smart, beautiful and a very loving little girl. You are all girl, which I guess makes up for the fact that you have 3 brothers. Mommy and Daddy have enjoyed watching you blossom in the last 4 years and can't wait to see what comes next. We love you little Dinks!!
When you were 12 months:
Your last morning as the only child 6/19/2008:
You and your cake:
Our pretty, pretty Princess:
No comments:
Post a Comment