Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cutting Our Baby's Hair

Well, the time came for Landon to get his hair cut. It was growing out of control. We gave him and his hair a lot of nicknames. Some of my favorites were, Baby Chuck Norris, Baby Dierks Bentley and flowing locks of love. I love his new hair cut, but I am missing his long hair. And since it was our last, first hair cut, it was a sad occasion. At least for me. So all I have left are pictures of my little boy's flowing locks of love.

On Tuesday we started the day off like this:


Wednesday Night:
He sat still for almost the entire time.  He was so good. 


The end result:


Such a handsome little man!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! With the haircut he looks so much like the other boys! I think he looks a lot like Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete