The last couple days of crappy weather proved that the kiddos aren't ready for fall. I think the high-water pants Trevor and Wyatt wore yesterday sealed the deal. Fortunately the weather is going to be nice a tad bit longer, so that gives me a few weeks to find the best deals. I'm not sure if stores are hurting, but they seem to be offering killer deals lately. Every once and awhile Kohl's will send us a $10 giftcard and when used with their 15% off coupon and $5 off coupon I can get the boys pants for dirt cheap. I am also on the hunt for rain boots for the kids. They have outgrown their froggy boots and it is time to pass them on to Landon. It is fun watching the kids try to shove their foots in to them though. And what kid doesn't look adorable in high-water pants?
The only kid sitting pretty is Landon. The boys old fall clothes are a little big on him, but he is set. It was pretty cute watching him waddle around in pants that covered his feet.
So, off I go to hunt some deals. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment