Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Highlights

I haven't been able to update the blog in almost 2 weeks.  Not much new is going on.  Aurora is doing great with her schooling.  Wyatt broke a full length mirror and made some great vampire killing stakes, but luckily all the kids were not harmed.  Trevor has been battling a fever for the last 2 days.  He is not 100% yet, but the fever broke early this morning.  That brings me to Landon.  Well, Landon is just being Landon.  (his brothers and sister know what I mean). And Russ' last 2 weeks can be summed up in 2 words: Halo Reach. :)

I can not believe that is going to be October on Friday.  I'm not sure where 2010 went.  I shall be back in the next couple of weeks with some Pumpkin Patch pictures and some Fall fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment