Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slow & Steady Wins The Race

A mere 14 months after giving birth to Landon, I have finally lost all the weight I gained during his pregnancy.  Now I have to regroup and battle the weight I gained during the twin pregnancy.  The good news is that I only have about 18lbs of that left.  The bad news is that after those 18lbs,  I probably have a good 30lbs to lose.  And at the pace I am going, I may be very old and very gray before I see my goal weight. :)

2 comments:

  1. I suggest checking www.settingcaptivesfree.com! It has changed my life! It is amazing because it is not about the weight loss, it is about your relationship with God. The weight loss is just an added bonus! I think everyone should do this!
    Ask me about it if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! It sounds like exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete