I love good quotes, so I am going to share some of my favorite quotes about moms. I love being a mom and I am blessed to be able to stay home with my children and raise them. Don't get me wrong. It is hard work and there are days I think I might go crazy, but the good totally outweighs the bad. The love a mother has for a child is amazing and you never truly understand it until you become one.
"If you don't believe in love at first sight, you haven't given birth."
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.”- Mildred B. Vermont
“God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.” - Jewish Proverb
"Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."- Dennis Fakes
"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids." - Unknown
"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up." - Phyllis Diller
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
“Every mother is like Moses. She does not enter the promised land. She prepares a world she will not see.”- Pope Paul VI
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Charles R. Swindoll, The Strong Family
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb
If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. ~Lawrence Housman
No comments:
Post a Comment