Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RAIN!!

As I am writing this blog it is pouring down hail. I am a fan of rain, every once in awhile, but not this much. We had a good week of being able to go outside and play, so once the rain started I had to explain to the kids that we couldn't go out. After Aurora begged me all day, I decided a little rain never hurt anyone. So we bundled them all up and headed outside in the rain. I did put the kids in raincoats and please don't tell me that makes us not true Oregonians. You change and clean 4 kids that are soaking wet and you tell me you wouldn't put on their raincoats. Plus they all look so darn cute in their raincoats. When they are older, by all means get soaked, but until then, sweater on, check. Raincoats on, check. Socks on, check. Boots on, check. And outside we ventured.







Even Ichiro enjoyed the rain.


I am convinced that this is all the rain that gets saved up when we say "Rain, Rain, go away. Come again some other day." Face it, we are all guilty and maybe we will think twice about saying it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment