Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where do I go to vent? Here of course!

So today our family blog will be taken over by politics. Yes, this mother of 4 cares deeply about politics. Only expletives come to mind when I think of the current state of our government. And even more expletives come to mind when I think of the American people allowing this nonsense to go on. For one, most of the people that voted for Obama are now regretting it. Thanks for coming to the party too late. Your regrets aren't going to get this man out of office. There will be no re-do or re-vote. Until 2012 we are stuck with him. So you want to know what you can do? Vote some republicans in to the senate and house of representatives to balance out his power. If you don't care for what Obama is doing, then this is your only option. The republicans will not allow him to pass asinine bills. They will stop him. So what else can you do? Donate money of course. I already donated some money to Rand Paul in the Kentucky Senate race. I would hold off until after May, when they have their party representative. They are still in the primaries, so you may be wasting your money. Once the candidates are announced, feel free to give and give some more. Because like it or not, money makes a huge difference in close races.
I am not going to sit around and wait for Obama to bankrupt our country. I have 4 kids that would love to grow up in a country that is still free, still thriving and still here. The path we are taking now is a very dangerous path. They are slowly stealing all of our liberties. Pretty soon they will be coming in to your house and tell you how to raise your kids, and what you should and should not eat. I don't want the Government to control my life and I would hope you would feel the same. We let President Bush take away some liberties with the patriot act. We allow our government to tap our phones and read our emails. I am sure, little old me, is probably on some government watch list for my views. I am not going away. I may not be able to do much as one person, but if I could ignite the fire in one other person, who ignites the fire in someone and so on, then I will have made the difference.
Obama has been full of lies from the beginning and they are starting to fall around him like a house of cards. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a one term President, that is if the Republicans can get it together and give him a decent opponent. I am pulling for Ron Paul, but I do realize he is up there in years and is reluctant to be President, I know I would be. If not Ron Paul then someone that shares his ideas. We need a true conservative, not a fake one. If they decide to put up another fake republican, I will once again cast my vote for the Constitution Party.
One excuse for inaction is that God controls every thing, so there is no reason to care. That is a sorry excuse. Some of you are waiting for the end and the return of Jesus. What if He doesn't come back in your lifetime? What if He is hundreds of years away from His triumphant return? We don't know and we can't use that as an excuse to not protect our families from an intrusive government. What if our founding fathers decided not to fight? Who the heck knows where we would be now.
So I am standing up and doing my part and I invite you to join me.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment