Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I have always loved New Year's eve.  As a kid, my cousins and I would spend the night at my Grandparent's house.  We would watch movies and drink sparkling cider.  Then we would watch the ball drop in Times Square on TV, at least the ones that made it to midnight.  We would go outside and very loudly beat pots and pans and scream.  I think I loved it so much because it was the one night that it was OK to be loud and obnoxious at midnight.  I was never too much in to resolutions and have never really made any.  Of course I have jumped on the lose weight band wagon, who hasn't?  This year I have decided to make a resolution, one I am almost guaranteed to achieve.  This year my resolution is to enjoy every moment of every day that the Lord choses to give me this year.  I always hear parents talking about how time goes so quickly and in the blink of an eye your little baby is leaving the house.  So I am going to sit back this year and take it all in. 
Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment