Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
I Love Days Like This
Despite setting my alarm for 7:30AM and rolling out of bed at 8:15AM, I was still able to check my email, read for 15 minutes, exercise for 20 minutes and shower, all before the kids got up. This doesn't happen very often, but I love it when it does. I am sure the fact that Aurora is coming down with a cold might have something to do with it, or the fact that this crappy weather made it look dark outside until 9:30. Whatever caused the kids to sleep in until 10:30 this morning, I will consider it a gift. So I would like to take a moment to say "Thank You" to my wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, cute and did I mention wonderful? kids. Mommy so much appreciated it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment