Things go in waves around here. After getting off the Barney and Thomas wave, we are now riding the Spider-man wave. The kids are in love with the Spectacular Spider-man cartoon series and lucky for me we have a ton of them on our netflix. I now know entirely too much about Peter Parker. I guess I always knew that being a mom of 3 boys would lead me down this road. The cartoons and toys I avoided as a kid have now become a HUGE part of my life. I used to always skip the boy section of any toy catalog when I was younger. It was always an insult to me, when it was at the front of the catalog. Not only do I look at that section now, but I know the names of all the characters and I actually shop in that section at the toy store. Flipping through the boy section of the toy catalog is like catching a glimpse of my future.
So I will continue to ride the Spider-man wave, absorbing all things Peter Parker. And then when that wave comes to the shore, I will catch the next one. I am crossing my fingers for Batman, he is my favorite. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment