Sunday, December 5, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Yesterday was Russ' day to play.  We decided to celebrate his Birthday early this year, so he could have a day all about him that had absolutely nothing to do with Christmas.  He thought we were going out to eat at Red Robin, but I had a few tricks up my sleeve.  During the Civil War game, his cousin Erik showed up.  Surprise #1.  I made Erik tell Russ that he had to work and wasn't going to be able to come.  Then while the game was still on, I made them leave.  I know, I am a horrible wife. :)  We headed to the next Surprise.  BOWLING!!  We ended up at Rose Bowl, because 20th Century was packed.


The Birthday Boy

Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, Danny Bonaduce and Justin Bieber bowling together. :)





Look at that form!  It is hard to believe that Chuck didn't break 100.

There are some action shots of us ladies bowling, but they aren't blog worthy. :)


In case you are wondering.  Justin Bieber dominated the first game.  And tied with Bonaduce the next game.  Chuck and Steven didn't bring their "A" game. :)


After we got our bowl on, we headed over to the Mall 205 Red Robin.  Where we had a wonderful meal and a great time.

Cheers!



First attempt to get a picture of all of us. 

Second attempt was even worse. :)


Then it was back to our house for cake and presents.
Creepy!!

Cheese!

Action shot!



I found the most delicious cake recipe online and had to make it.  It was awesome.  Best chocolate cake ever!!  I may just have to make it again for his real birthday on the 21st.


Rachie got him a Justin Bieber magazine, which is just what he wanted.  Everything you wanted to know about Justin Bieber in one place. :)
Then I sent him on a wild goose chase for his present.  I was going to make him look in 30 different places, but I could only manage to come up with 15.  I have video, but it takes too long to upload it.  So maybe another day.  So what did I get him?  An XBOX Kinect of course.  So we finished up the night making fools of ourselves. 

Thanks Rachie and Erik for the great company!!

We all had a great time, especially the birthday boy!  He deserved a good time and that is exactly what he got.  

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to Thank You all for a great time. Thanks for the gifts and all the memories.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete