Wednesday, December 1, 2010

He Works Hard For The Money!

And I just spent it all in one night.  Russ is working overtime this week and I spent his overtime pay before he even finished his week.  Even when you limit your kids to 3 presents a piece you still end up spending an arm and a leg.  As I was putting these items in my cart, all I could see was the fights they would have.  It is hard buying for twins and even harder buying for our triplets.  I am sure it will take about 3.5 seconds before someone starts screaming on Christmas morning.
There is some good news for my hard working husband.  After his long and exhausting week, there is something to look forward to.  We are celebrating his 30th Birthday this Saturday.  It will be a day filled with fun, surprises and really wonderful gifts.  Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment