Monday, December 27, 2010

Washer and Dryer

I just purchased my first new washer and dryer. They won't be delivered until January 8th, giving me time to check for better deals or just in case I come down with some buyers remorse.  It should be criminal the amount of money they charge for washers and dryers, especially considering that they are not made like they use to be.  Our current washer is going on a good 20 plus years and my guess is that it would probably go another couple of years.  Our old washer uses A LOT of water and energy, so I am looking forward to the savings.  I do about 1-2 loads a day, so I am hoping for a cut back of that.  I guess we will see.  You know you are a mom when you get excited about purchasing appliances and research them like you would a car.  I am crossing my fingers that we don't have any installation issues, which always seems to be the case around here.  Wish us luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment