This is the first time in a loooong time that we put up a Christmas tree. I can't remember exactly, but it has been at least 3 years. When you have little ones in the house, a tree isn't top priority. But now that they are older and will more than likely start making Christmas memories, it was a must this year. Our tree looks a little bare because we only have a total of 8 ornaments. We plan on adding a few every year until our tree is full. Aurora is very worried about our ornament shortage and brings it up constantly. I bought our first complete family ornament a few weeks ago and I have to say it is my favorite.
Here is our tree in all its glory:
We also hung our stockings by the chimney with care.
And since everything else is breakable, that is all the decorating we will be doing. Nothing is safe when the Jones kids are around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment