Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Eat Your Veggies!
I was never exposed to too many vegetables when I was growing up. Unless you count french fries and onion rings, but I am pretty sure they don't count. In fact, I never knew of many vegetables until I started working with produce. In the last couple of years I have grown a taste for most veggies, even beets. I used to vomit at the sight of them. It was really important to us that our kids have a love or at least like for veggies. We didn't do anything fancy, just exposed them to vegetables and let them make their mind up about them. And for the most part we have veggie eating kids. Today Wyatt stocked me around the kitchen, "more q-comer (cucumber), mama." And he still had a full plate of chicken nuggets left. I was a proud mom at the moment. Then after making a carrot, cucumber, radish and lemon smoothie for myself, I had 4 kids following me around asking for more sips and they would have finished the entire thing if I didn't pull it away from them. Let's just hope their veggie love doesn't die anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment