Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I will be busy shoving my face with food, so I thought I would take the time to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving now. So, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I am thankful for everything and everyone. I decided to narrow it down to the top 5 things I am thankful for.
1. The most important, Jesus Christ! Without him I would not have eternity in Heaven. I get to live my life down here to the fullest and then go kick it with Jesus when I die. How great is that?
2. My Husband. He is my best friend and I love him so so so much.
3. My kids. They keep me employed and pay me with love.
4. MM and G-Ron. They watch all 4 kids and manage to survive every time.
5. All our family and friends. I am thankful for each and every one of you and I love you all.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much! Who am I kidding???? EAT UP!!!!
Our turkey is nice and plump and ready for the oven:
Landon looks just like Trevor in that bottom picture!
ReplyDelete