Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

I usually run to Amazon.com for everything. I have been buying diapers from them for awhile, but today they did something that pisses me off. I am not sure how I feel about boycotting them, but this is something that definitely needs to be addressed. They have a feature that allows you to publish a book and sell it on their site, they have no rules or regulations, anything goes. Well, they are selling a book about pedophilia that encourages it and tells you how to find children and how to get away with it. The guy writing the book claims his reason behind publishing it was to help pedophiles from resorting to murder. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Amazon is refusing to take it down because it would be censorship. GIVE ME A BREAK AMAZON. Last time I checked pedophilia is a CRIME AND AGAINST THE LAW!!!! Taking it down has nothing to do with censorship. Grow some balls Amazon and do what is right. Because I really don't want to boycott you and your sister store Target. If I were you I would consider getting some rules up for your self published books. So very disappointing.


I stand corrected. They have rules and regulations and they are choosing not to follow their own rules. Utter Bullshit Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=15015801&qid=1289425548&sr=1-1



A little update: I emailed a few of the local news stations asking them to run a story on this. I guess we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment