My election predictions weren't too bad. The casino didn't pass and marijuana wasn't made legal, but the republicans (in the east) took over. I am very disappointed in Oregon. The rest of the country was angry and ready for some real change, but Oregon wants to go down the same road for the next 4 years. Go figure! The Kitzhaber/Dudley and Murray/Rossi races are still too close to call. It would be interesting to have some republican Governors in these two states, but I'm not holding my breath.
I was hoping for a Senate majority along with the house majority to repeal this horrendous health care bill, but no such luck. I guess it is time to look forward to the 2012 election. But please, please, please don't start with the political ads anytime soon. Give us a break! :)
I almost forgot the best part, Nancy Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House!! Hallelujah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment