Oh, Daylight Savings Time how I hate you. You are so stupid and it is taking all my strength not to use an expletive when I talk about you. If I were President the first thing I would do is obliterate the Daylight Savings. It was only implemented to torture parents and mess with your brain. It is cruel and unusual punishment and I will resent you until the day I die. Can you please tell me what are we saving? It couldn't be energy, because we are using more. It couldn't be my sanity, because you took that away. I don't think it is the enviornment, because that is still going to pot. And for heaven's sake you aren't saving daylight, you are taking it away. Who is up at 4AM anyways? Please, please tell me what are you saving? Because this mom has had enough!!! Plus you are killing people. Over nine hundred Americans, from the years 1987-1991, are estimated to have died purely because of Daylight Saving Time (DST).
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/gurley/detail?entry_id=59078#ixzz14ieKz2KY
I think your ship has sailed and it is time to pack your bags DST. I am coming after you and I won't rest (mainly because of you) until you are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment