Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
It's a Boy! And Another Boy! And Another Boy!
I can only hope that our sons are like their wonderful daddy. Our kids have been blessed with the most wonderful father and a Brad Paisley look-alike (according to Aurora). :) That may be why I get very emotional when I hear this song. I remember when we were finding out if Aurora was going to be a boy or a girl, Russ said he didn't care either way. But when I was pregnant with the twins, he said he wanted at least one of them to be a boy. So when our doctor actually gave us a 85% chance that baby A (Wyatt) was a boy before the big ultrasound he wore the biggest grin. But the day we found out that both of them were boys, he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait to tell everyone. Landon was just icing on the man cake. To this day I can tell he is proud of all the testosterone flowing in this house. And as I watch them wrestle and break just about everything in the house, I am reminded of this classic line from Jurassic Park:
:) What a ride it will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment